Cookies are small data files which are placed on your computer, mobile or other handheld devices to collect information as you browse this website. They are used to remember information when your computer or device accesses this website. The cookies are essential to the effective operation of our website and to improve your shopping experience with us online.
Cookies are either set by MG Studio Ltd or our third-party suppliers (such as our newsletter provider and payment platform) on behalf of Molly Goddard and are necessary to enable customers to make purchases on our website. None of these third parties collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
You can disable cookies by updating your privacy settings within your browser preferences. The exact location of cookie settings will depend on your browser, but this will usually be found under Preferences. Please note that if cookies are disabled, the site may not operate properly. More information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at https://www.aboutcookies.org/
We are committed to protecting your privacy online when visiting www.mollygoddard.com or communicating electronically with us. We respect that you do not want the personal information you provide to us to be misused and have outlined the information we collect and how we use it below.
Please note that by using this website, you agree to the terms of this privacy and cookies policy.
When and how we collect information
Generally, we collect your information when you decide to interact with us. This could include when you sign up to receive emails from us or when you make a purchase online. We also look at how users journey through our website, so we can offer the best possible experience. The ways we collect information are listed below.
- When you sign up to receive communications. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name and email address.
- When you make a purchase. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, telephone number, billing address, delivery address, payment details and account information. This information will be taken when prompted and at your consent, and will not be shared. This information can be refused, but may prevent your ability to complete a purchase.
- When you communicate with us, for example by email or phone. This includes information you send to us, for example to report a problem with a transaction or to submit a question around the website or its content.
- Data relating to the products you select and your buying patterns when using our website, via Google Analytics.
- Internet pages you have visited immediately before coming to the Site or pages you visit immediately after leaving the Site, to track how our users find the website, via Google Analytics.
How we use your data
- To process the registration of your account and maintain your account
- To provide you with customer service, manage any order that you place with us and to address any questions or complaints you may have
- For statistical purposes to improve the website and its services to you
- To monitor and/or keep records of our email and other communications with you
- To process payments or refunds, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions. MG Studio Ltd does not store any payment card numbers once the transaction has been completed.
Opting out of communications
By registering an account online or by making a purchase online, you will be given the option to receive updates on new products, news, special offers, events of interest and promotions. You can choose not to receive marketing communications from us at any time by:
- Using the unsubscribe facility in an email or other electronic communication from us
- Changing your email preferences within your registered account
- Sending an email to email@example.com
This policy was last updated on 04.04.2020